Create a program for Curricular Reform in India and Nepal that will promote inclusive education through teacher training programs at BA/MA levels by developing new courses in educational programs, faculty and Teacher workshops, student leadership training and student activities to
foster gender equality, democratic values and combat radicalism to be applied from early stages in the school.
The specific objectives of the AURORA project are:
- To enhance the quality of academic education for teacher training through the development and modernization of courses that tackle gender equality, respect for human rights and democracy and radicalism.
- To disseminate and sustain new courses extending them to other dept., HEIs and primary/secondary Schools.
- To establish AURORA Centres for inclusive education at HEIs and at Schools to enhance social inclusive and democratic values.
- To enhance cooperation between HEI with other educational centres.
The AURORA consortium comprises of eleven universities and one educational consultancy firm, all dedicated to promote inclusion to create a fairer society and foster strengthening ties between the EU, India and Nepal.The consortium is coordinated by Banasthali Vidyapith University which is world’s second largest women university located in India.
To know more, visit to consortium partner website by clicking below.
The partner Indian institutions are :
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth (coordinator)
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences
- Anugraha Institute of Social Sciences
- Edulab Educational Exchange (Supporting educational consultancy firm)
These institutes are located all around the India
The partner Nepali institutions
Located in four European countries, the knowledge partners of the programme are: